Milonga Matinee: Time chage in February 2nd,

  • godancingkana@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2002
      Milonga Matinee (Saturday Afternoon Milonga at Dance Times Square) is going
      to be 4-7 PM every Saturday, starting this week (2/2). There will be
      preceding class (3-4 PM) taught by Kana Kuobta.

      Milonga Matinee
      Admission $10

      Preceding class $25 including admission to Milonga.

      We have a beautiful setting with wooden sprung floor and patina. We hope to
      see you there.

      For more information, please call Kana (212) 799-5712
      or send an e-mail to godancingkana@...