Newsletter July 5005

  • Carlos
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2005
      Miguel Angel Zotto seminar in August.

      2 rooms fully furnished in an Apartment
      Luxury Corporate or Group rental
      A fully furnished studio

      Dear Argentina Tango lovers.

      Before you come to Buenos Aires Argentina, make sure you have a look at the offers available on www.argentinatango.com a site run by Europeans and Americans who knows what sort of service you are used to and will help you get it in Buenos Aires. Have a look and let us know what we can do for you.

      If you have a business to do with Argentina Tango, you can have a free publicity on our site. We are ranked top ten on Google and getting higher each day.

      All our accommodations are top standard and in the best locations in Buenos Aires. We are not willing to compromise and if you want a beautiful place and locations on your holiday here in BA, then let us plan your trip here. We look forward to hearing you and seeing you in Mecca of TangoBuenos Aires. Many thanks

      Come and visit us!
      And let others know you're available as a tango partner.

      Free publicity for your Milongas, classes, festivals and Links.
      We are a very popular site and are growing daily; you can piggy back on us for free. How you might ask?
      Do you have a Milonga in your city or country; you can upload your details for free now.
      Do you have Tango Classes in your city or country; you can upload your details now for free.
      Do you have a Tango Festival coming up in your city or country? You can advertise it for free now.
      Do you have a website and you like to link with us? You can link right now.

      Are you going to Buenos Aires?

      · If yes we have different packages to suit you

      We can assist you with accommodations. We have:
      Tango guest houses
      hotels and many others
      Private tango classes with the best teachers for you

      Apartment share:
      Single bed $20 per night. Queen bed room $30 per night

      The apartment is 4 blocks form Santa Fe (Can walk to Scalabrini Ortiz or Plaza Italia station in 5 minutes) It is 2 blocks from Las Heras, 2 blocks from American Embassy, 2 blocks from the best park in Buenos Aires (Bosque Palermo), 2 blocks from Av Libertador. In terms of Location, I don’t think you could get better. The apartment is quiet and has 3 bedrooms with a long balcony facing back with plants. The apartment is quiet because there are no busses and taxi going pass your window. Buenos Aires is noisy if you don’t know. The apartment has big kitchen, dining area with 6 chairs dining table, good bed not soft back killer’s beds, and big living room with very comfortable new and modern furniture’s. It is big enough floor space for tango practice. You will share with one or two other people if the rooms are occupied while you are here. There are 2 bathrooms to share between the 3 rooms which are perfectly okay for this level of apartment. One is full bathroom and the other toilet
      and shower only. Book Now.

      More information contact us: info@...

      A studio is available from the 1st of July to the end of August. A beautiful and fully furnished studio in Azcuenega and Juncal. I have a studio for you in azcuenaga y juncal – 3 blocks from santa fe, 3 blocks from las heras, walking distance to subte puyredon, vilage recoleta, alto Palermo, buenos aires design, recoleta attractions. The Apartment includes: one large room, all furnished, modern – new, double bed, central heating, phone, cable tv, comfortable kitchen, comfortable complete bathroom, closets. In the building – security and reception 24 hours 7 days a week, lavadero (washing machine and dryer), large terass and salon with bar.

      $30 per night. Book now.

      Have you ever thought of leaning other Latin dances? Well we can organize that for you in Buenos Aires

      Buenos Aires City tour, a must if you have never being here before and if you have you will know you need to do it again

      Do you want to explore Argentina? Well we can help you with all your travel needs from Buenos Aires at a value for money rates

      Do you want to learn or improve your Spanish? Then let us provide you with experienced and qualified teachers at your own convenience.

      If you want to learn any other languages in Buenos Aires, we can assist you with that too

      Do you know JULIO BALMACEDA & CORINA DE LA ROSA has a new DVD out?
      Well you can buy it on our site

      Argentina Tango Women offers personalized packages exclusively for women. We design our trips for women of all ages, abilities and lifestyles in the most beautiful places across Buenos Aires and its surroundings, providing unique experiences that foster confidence, happiness and a sense of adventure and independence in a foreign land. Let us show you Tango & Buenos Aires!

      You are here for a short time and you do not want to waist half of that looking for what you want trying to do it yourself. It will cost you more than you bargain for and you will loose a lot of time and a lot of money and heading back disappointed. We provide you with the best service possible, we give you value for money services, we help you enjoy your time in Buenos Aires by guiding you away form all the hustles and bustle of Tango world. Don't take our word of it, read what our clients are saying about us.

      Why should you come to Buenos Aires between May & September?

      Any questions contact us: info@...