Manhattan Dance Partner

  • Tanja Douay
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2002
      Hi,

      I am looking for a dance partner in the Manhattan area. After just having spend the most fantastic time dancing until the early morning hours in Buenos Aires, I don't find it sufficient anymore to attend the occasional milonga. I would be interested in finding an equally enthusiastic and passionate tango partner who loves dancing as much as I do. I am 26 years old, athletic and slender, and am 5'10 1/2".

      If you yourself, or somebody you know might be interested, I would very much appreciate to hear from you. I can be contacted via email (caracaya@...).

      Thank you for your time, and Happy New Year to all of you.

      Sincerely,

      Tanja Douay