Come Tango with us - Tomorrow, Saturday afternoon - July 5th -Goshen, NY

  • Jerry and Adele Kline
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2014

      Hola Tangueros y Tangueras,

      Special “Tango Under the Tent” Afternoon Milonga

      I just visited the Goshen site and the rain did no harm!

      We are good to go!!!!!

      This is also an open invitation to all Argentine Tango organizers and instructors to come and dance with us at a “TANGO UNDER THE TENT” afternoon milonga.

      Please bring information to promote your own individual milongas and classes.

      This is an event to publicize the dance art of ARGENTINE TANGO while we tango and enjoy ourselves.  SATURDAY, JULY 5th

      Up to 20,000 people, 150 craft booths, a drive in the country, come celebrate with us!  (www.greatamericanweekend.com)

      https://scontent-a-iad.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/t1.0-9/10325692_628318630592627_6095505659751303452_n.jpg

      “Tango under the Tent”

      0nly On Saturday, july 5th

      Please join us in a country setting!

      At church park- Goshen village green – Goshen, ny

      Exit 124 off route 17

      We will have our own tent and wood dance floor

      for our Saturday afternoon milonga from 11:30AM to 4:30PM

      No entrance fee

      Dancing will be continuous except during performance

      At 1:00PM & 3:00PM

      With Carolina jaurena & Andres bravo

      This project is made possible, in part, with funds from

      Orange county tourism and the county of orange

      Check our website

      (www.tangounderthetent.com)

      (www.greatamericanweekend.com)