Carrousel Summer Begins NOW!

  • alb8444
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2014

      Carrousel Thursday June 5, 2014

      Brooklyn Botanic Garden 990 Washington Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11225 Photo by ylc

      Carrousel is a magical and the evening combines music that blends the social and emotional detail found in your favorite tangos, with an inventive sleight of hand the Dj shifts gears easily between traditional, nuevo, and alternative.  Carrousel is a night of the whimsical and serious, friends, novice and and masters, demonstrating the joy of music.

      Laurie Simmons Kigurumi at Salon 94, 12 E 94th St, New York, NY 10128 Photo by ylc

      Anthony Blackwell and Jack Hanley Co-host Carrousel Milonga Every Thursday At Ukrainian East Village Restaurant 140 2nd Ave (btwn 8th & 9th St) Time: 6:00 -11:30
      Cover $8 before 7:00 PM $10 after 7:00 PM

      646 271 6009

      INFO@...

      WWW.BLACKWELLASSOCIATES.COM

      We Are Having FUN!

      Brooklyn Botanic Garden 990 Washington Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11225 Photo by ylc

      Click on the Facebook logo to see Casa de Tango pictures. Follow us on Twitter.

      24

      "work like you don't need money, love like you've never been hurt,

      dance like no one's watching." Satchel Paige

      Group And Private Lessons Available

      Gimhonsok's Giant Teddy Bear in Tribeca Park, Beach St, New York, NY 10013 Photo by ylc

      Expect Exciting Things at Carrousel!

      On your Birthday please tell the person at the Entrance and admission is Complimentary and if you would like a Birthday Dance just let the Dj know upon your arrival and we will make it happen!

      To have a photo removed please copy photo location and email to info@... and the photo will be removed immediately.

      We take photos at our weekly milonga if you do not wish to be in a photo please let our host know.

      We are dedicated to the art and culture of dancing. We offer performing, teaching, and choreography, in the hope of giving you a unique opportunity to expand and nourish your mind body and soul.

      "Give the Gift of DANCE!"

      Gift Certificates are are available for private dance lessons, wedding dance etc...

      Group And Private Lessons Available (click to register for class)

      To be added to our weekly email please send an email with add in the subject line.

      In 1802 'House of Tango' was functioning in Buenos Aires.

      At our 'House of Tango' we are keeping the tradition going.