Misse/Centurion Spectacular Performance this Tue & Tango Seminar!

  • kromero17
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7 7:48 AM
      AMAZING THINGS HAPPEN AT
      DARDO GALLETTO STUDIOS

      New York City's Leading Authentic Tango Studio in Times Square
      Executive Director: Karina Romero

      The Most Wonderful Tango
      Time in NYC with

      Tango Masters Gabriel Misse &
      Analia Centurion

      Simply the Best!

      Tango Seminar
      Last week! April 11 - 13

      As for Mr. Missé, I know of no dancer today of whom people - rightly - speak with such affectionate awe. He’s the Mikhail Baryshnikov of tango, sweet and miraculous."
      Alastair Macaulay, NY Times. Sept 26, 2013

      watch an amazing performance:
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOUjXGDEZXg

      Argentine Tango Masters Gabriel Misse & Analia Centurion return one more time to Dardo Galletto Studios with an Intensive Argentine Tango Seminar. Designed to improve technique, build sequences and develop Argentine tango culture and music appreciation, students can sign up for all 18 hours (full package), 9 hours (half-package) or walk-in each day. Created through Gabriel's and Analia's own training, vast knowledge and expertise, this seminar was constructed to help dancers or all levels and experience become the best tango dancers they can be.

      SEMINAR DATES
      Friday April 11: 6:30pm - 9:45pm Seminar #4 (3 hrs)
      Saturday April 12: 3:30pm - 6:45pm Seminar #5 (3 hrs)
      Sunday April 13: 3:30pm - 6:45pm Seminar #6 (3 hrs)

      RATES:

      Rate per Seminar: $100 adv/$110 door
      HALF SEMINAR: (9 hours): $230 adv/$250 at the door
      Any combination is allowed.

      OPEN LEVEL
      Each Seminar includes a 15 min break.
      No partner necessary.
      Walk-ins welcome.

      Book your Private lessons with The Masters by email. They will be teaching until April 13.

      ***********

      SPECTACULAR, UNIQUE  PERFORMANCE!!!
      by Masters Misse & Centurion
      at La Romeria Milonga

      Tues, April 8

      9:30pm - 12:30am

      DJ: KO TANAKA
      HOST: KARINA ROMERO

      Pasta & Sangria

      Admission: $15

      ***********

      Friday!
      La Milonga para Practicar

      Performance by Diego & Juju

      9:30pm - 12:30am

      9:30pm - 12:30amHosted by Karina Romero

      Snacks/Wine

      Admission: Only $1o

      *******

      "Be inspired by the magic of Tango"
      Karina Romero

      *********
      Book a Private Tango Lesson. Email us!
      *****
      To book our guest artists, please contact Karina:
      Email: karina@...|| cell: (646) 342-9910

      Don't forget to "like" us on Facebook and visit our website
      www.dardogallettostudios.com

      DARDO GALLETTO STUDIOS
      151 West 46th St, 11th Floor
      New York, NY 10036