Astoria Tango Club - Lesson + Practica + Milonga. Guest DJ: Adam Hoopengardner!!!

  • Mariana Fresno
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2014

      This Sunday March 2nd it is Oscar Night again, and again none of us has been invited, and again none of us has been nominated!

      It doesn't matter... Dress glamorous and come to Astoria Tango Club for our own Oscar Night.

      DeeJay Adam Ashton Hoopengardner will make his debut at ATC and will spin the most glamorous Hollywood cortinas!

      Yes, the bar downstairs will be broadcasting the Oscars!

      And for the ones that don't mind sleeping a few hours: our extended debauchery nights at Astoria Tango BAR!!!

      6pm All levels Class by Mariana Fresno
      7pm practica
      8pm milonga

      Wine and food, available on premises at incredible prices!

      $10 cover

      41-01 Broadway (2nd floor)
      @ 41st Street. One block from Steinway and Broadway.
      R train to Steinway (only 3 stops from Lexington Avenue)

      website: http://www.astoriatangoclub.com/

      Make sure to RSVP, tables are going fast!
      for reservations: marianafresno@...