This is a sad Moment

  • Carlos Sampelayo
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2014
      This is a sad moment for all who knew him. We all loved Alberto.

      This is from Valerie Hart
      Dear Friends, It is with great sadness that I tell you that the love of my life Alberto Paz passed away this morning in New Orleans. It was sudden. He was teaching a tango lesson in a dance studio. I thank you all for the love and respect you have showed Alberto for these many past years. I hate to use FB like this. I will let you all know the arrangements as they evolve. Pray for us. xo xo