NYC-TANGO JUEVES ON 2/24/05

  • Ellen Sowchek
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2005
      TIOMA AT JUEVES THIS WEEK - 3/3/05

      On Thursday, March 3rd, we are delighted to announce that Tioma Maloratsky will be our special guest host, filling in for regular host Ellen Sowchek. Tioma's wonderful teaching style and excellent DJ skills are well known, but if you haven't yet experienced them, you are in for a real treat. Please join him for a fun evening beginning with an intermediate level class from 9:00-10:00pm, followed by dancing from 10:00pm until 1:00am.

      What: TANGO JUEVES
      Who: Special Guest Host Tioma Maloratsky
      When: Thursday: Intermediate lesson from 9:00-10:00pm, followed by dancing from 10:00pm until 1:00am.
      Where: Dulaine Dance Center, 25 West 31st Street (between Broadway and Fifth Ave.),
      4th floor, New York, NY 10001, 212 244-8400.
      Admission: $10.00

      We look forward to seeing you!

      Sent via Pace University's WebMail system at fsmail.pace.edu