Tango Under the Tent Milonga - Saturday, November 2nd - Seligmann Homestead, Sugar Loaf, NY

  • Jerry and Adele Kline
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2013

      Hola Tangueros y Tangueras,

      “Tango Under the Tent Milonga”

      Seligmann Homestead

      23 White Oak Drive

      Sugar Loaf, NY 10918 (actual address)

      For those using GPS – use Chester, NY 10918

      cid:961382517@26042009-2d9b

      Join us this coming Saturday, November 2, 2013

      cid:09E460183C2144488587096D7F8449BF@celcompaq

      Exercise, warm-up & review at 7:30PM

      Milonga 8:00PM to midnight

      Our regular milonga with beautiful music and friendship!

      All inclusive admission:      (Members - $10   Non-members - $15)

      Refreshments will be provided as usual

      A contribution to the food table is always appreciated and we thank all who make donations

      TutT does not supply wine – our Tangueros bring it – if you drink it, make sure to occasionally bring a bottle

      Save the date - Saturday, November 9th

      Walter Perez & Leonardo Sardella

      Details to follow

       Check our website www.tangounderthetent.com