Jack's milonga on Mondays in midtown west, starting 9/23

  • Strictly Traditional Argentine Tango
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 17, 2013
      Monday, September 23, 2013 we are happy to announce Strictly Tango NYC’s first Milonga,  Jack’s Milonga, hosted by the renowned Sergio Segura, producer of Tango in the Castle.
      Located around the corner from Pearl Studios at Jack Doyle’s Pub and Restaurant every Monday right after classes around the corner!
      What could be more convenient than that?
      Come enjoy our warm Strictly Tango NYC community in the beautiful atmosphere of Jack Doyle's Pub. There will be beer and appetizer specials.
      For our special opening you can bring friend for FREE!

      Jack Doyle’s Pub and Restaurant
      Upstairs bar
      240 W 35th St, between 7th and 8th Ave
      From 9:30-1am
      Cover $12. Receive $5 OFF, attending classes at Strictly Tango NYC
      Host: Sergio Segura
      DJ: Jack Hanley

      Classes at Pearl Studios (Not included in the milonga's cover)
      500 8th ave, 12th fl @ 35th st (Round the corner of Jack's)
      7pm - Tango Technique & Beginners level
      8pm - Tango Salon & Introductory for Absolute Beginners
      Remember: You will receive $5 OFF to attend the milonga.

      Special performance by Steve & Elsie from Strictly Tango NYC
      We will be selling discounted tickets for Tango in the Castle.
      More information at

      http://www.learnargentinetango.com/events/events-2/jacks-milonga-on-mondays/

      --
      Sergio Segura