Casa de Tango End of Summer!

  • alb8444
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2013

      We are dedicated to the art and culture of dancing. We offer performing, teaching, and choreography, in the hope of giving you aunique opportunity to expand and nourish your  mind body and soul

      Take me out to dance, to celebrate. Let me embrace you as we glide across the dance floor.  I would dance with you on clouds in the daylight; and when the darkness takes hold move with oches and Sacadas  in the velvet sky from one star to the next through the heavens. And only when daylight returns will we break our embrace.

      Casa de Tango at Warsaw Every Wednesday

      A Night of Argentine Tango

      261 Driggs Avenue (between Eckford St & Leonard St)  Brooklyn, NY 11222

      7:00 - 8:00 pm All levels class (beginners to advance)

      8:00 - 12:00 am Milonga (general dancing)

      $12.00 Cover (includes lesson and general dancing)

      By train from Manhattan:L train to Bedford Ave. (Exit Driggs Avenue we are one subway stop from Manhattan).

      By train from Queens: G train to Nassau Ave. Bus: B24, B61, B62: All to Manhattan and Driggs Ave.

      By car from Manhattan: Williamsburg Bridge to- the BQE East-take the first exit on your right (exit 33) which is the McGuiness Blvd. exit- make a left at the first light (McGuinness Blvd./North Meeker Ave.)- take it four lights down- turn left on Driggs Ave. WARSAW is 1/2 a block down on the left.

      646 271 6009

      INFO@...

      WWW.BLACKWELLASSOCIATES.COM

      We Are Having FUN!

      Click on the Facebook logo to see Casa de Tango pictures. Follow us on Twitter.

      24

      "work like you don't need money, love like you've never been hurt,

      dance like no one's watching." Satchel Paige

      Group And Private Lessons Available

      Expect Exciting Things at Casa de Tango!

      On your Birthday please tell the person at the Entrance and admission is Complimentary and if you would like a Birthday Dance just let the Dj know upon your arrival and we will make it happen!

      To have a photo removed please copy photo location and email to info@... and the photo will be removed immediately.

      We take photos at our weekly milonga if you do not wish to be in a photo please let our host know.

      We are dedicated to the art and culture of dancing. We offer performing, teaching, and choreography, in the hope of giving you a unique opportunity to expand and nourish your mind body and soul.

      "Give the Gift of DANCE!"

      Gift Certificates are are available for private dance lessons, wedding dance etc...

      Group And Private Lessons Available (click to register for class)

      To be added to our weekly email please send an email with add in the subject line.

      In 1802 'House of Tango' was functioning in Buenos Aires.

      At our 'House of Tango' we are keeping the tradition going.