TONIGHT Wednesday is TANGO KITCHEN | Friday is Salon Reale's 'Red Hot Milonga'

  • thomas tango
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28, 2013
      Inline image 1TONIGHT! Wednesday 28th_Salon Reale's TANGO KITCHEN is here! The ONE-TIME event that all tango, food, wine and music lovers have been waiting for is finally happening! Join us on Wednesday August 28th at the Old Bowery Station - 168 Bowery (corner of Kenmare - red door entrance) for a fantastic, one-off evening, of pure pleasure for all your senses!
      • 7:15-8:30pm - three course dinner w/ wine pairings- all Mediterranean menu. Open kitchen / We will share our recipes for the curious!
      • 8:30-9:00pm Tango intro class (or continued dining as desired).
      • 9:00pm-midnight - Milonga / Live band:Tango Mediterraneo!
      Stratos Achlatis: Vocals, Accordeon
      Gokce Erem: Violin
      Emilio Solla: Piano
      Yiorgos Kostopoulos: Double-Bass.
      Space is limited for this very unique dining experience. RSVP NOW!
      $35 all inclusive | $17 -after 9pm - milonga and live band only.
      Milonga does not need rsvp just come many and enjoy!

      Friday 30th - Salon Reale (Vagabond) is once again at The Ball NY at 131 w35th street (between broadway and 7th ave, 5th flr).
      Our elegant and friendly milonga is going late:
      10:00pm- 2:00am Milonga - 9:30pm class with Thomas and Hana -
      DJ: Anthony Blackwell - The Diviner
      RED HOT MILONGA - wear your finest red (it's the official SR color), accessories or head-to-toe!
      Free SANGRIA , WINE, FOOD!

      Want to see how stunning you look dancing? Missing us too much between Fridays? Visit our Facebook/Salon-Reale page, link below - 'LIKE' us.https://www.facebook.com/pages/Salon-Reale/151317785030332.All of that and much more (how?)in the beautiful Buenos Aires ambiance of Salon Reale at the heart of Manhattan.
      $15 entry - all inclusive.

      Our Salon is your Salon!
      No matter where we go!
      Abrazos, Thomas and Hana