2x1 Sat w/ Maria Blanco + Chacarera WS + Coco's Milonga!

  • Karina Romero
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 23 8:40 AM
      AMAZING THINGS HAPPEN AT DARDO GALLETTO STUDIOS
      New York City's Leading Authentic Tango Studio in Times Square
      Executive Director: Karina Romero

      Don't miss our sensational end of the "Summer with

      the Stars" with the Outstanding  and

      world-renowned dancer JUNIOR CERVILA!

      TANGO WORKSHOPS

      1079150_10151825140084703_281745023_a

      Click below and watch amazing performance by Junior & Guillermina!
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Djfp1ePT9DI#at=13

      Sat Aug 31

      3:00pm Tango Turns and Sacadas (Open)

      4:45pm Volcadas for Tango Salon (Int/Adv)

      Sun Sept 1

      5:30pm Colgadas for Tango Salon (Int/Adv)

      7:15pm Tango Turns and Ganchos (Int)

      Sat Sept 7

      3:00pm Milonga: All Junior's secrets (Int/Adv)

      4:45pm Tango Technique and Sequence for Tango Salon (Int)

      Sun Sept 8

      5:30pm Tango Vals Sequences (Int)

      7:15pm Stage Tango Sequences for show lovers (Adv and Professionals)

      SPECIAL PERFORMANCE @ La Romeria Milonga (9:30pm-12:30am)

      on Tue Sept 3. FREE  ADM for Students registered for the workshops!

      WORKSHOP RATES

      1 WS $40 ONLINE/ $45 AT THE DOOR

       4 WS $150 ONLINE/ $155 AT THE DOOR

       8 WS $280 ONLINE/ $285 AT THE DOOR

          *** EMAIL THE STUDIO FOR PRIVATE LESSONS! **

      *****

      Best Weekend Tango Classes in NYC!

      Saturdays with Tango House Star Maria Blanco!

      1:00pm: Tango Technique Experimental Class (Open Level)
      2:00pm: Tango Open Topics (Open Level)

      Special Bonus 2x1!
      2 classes for $25!

      Per person, per day. Offer Valid until end of October!

      *********

      Sundays with Master Teacher Claudio Asprea
      12:30pm: Tango Salon I (Open Level)
      1:30pm:
      Tango Salon II (Open Level)

      2:30pm - 5:30pm Claudio's Practica with Instruction

      All levels Welcome, No partner necessary
      Adm: $10 or $8 for DGS Students

      ***********

      This Saturday 8/24, 3 - 5pm
      Silvana Brizuela-Weigel

      Chacarera Workshop

      SILVANA

      ****

      NEW! COCO'S MILONGA AT DGS!

      Saturday, August 24 @ 9:00pm - 2:00am
      Hosted by Coco
      DJ: Javier Artiles

      Adm: $15

      *********

      SAVE THE DATE!

      ALEJANDRO BARRIENTOS &
      ROSALIA GASSO
      Tango workshops: Sat Sept 14 and Sun 15

      *****

      CLAUDIO PONCE
      ARGENTINE FOLK WORKSHOPS:
      Sat Sept 21 and Sun 22

      *****

      LEANDRO OLIVER & LAILA REZK

      Tango workshops: Oct 5, 6 & 12,13.

      *****

      To book our guest artists, please contact exclusively Karina:
      Email: karina@...||cell:
      (646) 342-9910

      Don't forget to "like" us on Facebook and visit our website
      www.dardogallettostudios.com

      DARDO GALLETTO STUDIOS
      151 West 46th St, 11thFloor
      New York, NY 10036