Salon Reale presents -Special guest DJ, MANUK COLAKYAN and performance by Michael Nadtochi and Zoya Altmark- this Friday 23rd!

  • tangothomasandhana
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 19, 2013
    Dear 'Salon Realistas',
    This Friday, our special guest DJ, straight from Philadelphia, the incredible MANUK COLAKYAN will seamlessly weave his tandas for a magical spell at Salon Reale...
    AND...the dynamic and talented Michael Nadtochi and Zoya Altmark will perform for our total pleasure!
    All this at Dance Times Square! It's One of LAST chances to dance under that beautiful ceiling so don't miss out...the studio will be closing its doors permanently starting September.

    7:30-8:30pm class w/ Thomas and Hana
    11:45pm Performance
    8:30-2:00am MILONGA!
    DJ: MANUK COLAKYAN from Philly
    Free SANGRIA , WINE, FOOD!

    Do reserve a table - they go fast! (email:tango.thomasandhana@...).

    Want to see how stunning you look dancing? Missing us too much between Fridays? Visit our Facebook/Salon-Reale page, link below - 'LIKE' us.https://www.facebook.com/pages/Salon-Reale/151317785030332.
    All of that and much more (how?)in the beautiful Buenos Aires ambiance of Salon Reale at the heart of TIMES SQUARE.

    See you all at Dance Times Square-156 west 44th street (between 6th and 7th ave.)
    $15 entry - all inclusive.
    8:30pm-2:00am milonga.

    Our Salon is your Salon!
    NO MATTER WHERE WE GO. Abrazos, Thomas and Hana
    Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile