Today the BEST Milonga with MISSE & CENTURION+Seminar at Galletto Studios!

  • Karina Romero
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 16, 2013
      AMAZING THINGS HAPPEN AT DARDO GALLETTO STUDIOS
      New York City's Leading Authentic Tango Studio in Times Square
      Executive Director: Karina Romero

      The Best Tango Summer in NYC! LAST WEEK!
      GABRIEL MISSE & ANALIA CENTURION

      ARGENTINE TANGO SEMINAR
      Fri, Aug 16 at 7:30 - 10:15pm
      Sat, Aug 17 at 4:00 - 6:45pm
      Sun, Aug 18 at 5:30 - 8:15pm

      OPEN LEVEL/ SEMINAR INCLUDES 15 MIN BREAK.
      NO PARTNER NECESARY/ WALK-INS WELCOME!

      7.5 hour package: $200 in adv/ $220 at the door per person

      2.5 hour package/Drop-in Rate: $75 in adv/ $85 at the door per person

      Sign-up today and Save $!

      Today!
      THE BEST FRIDAY MILONGA!
      August 16
      10:30pm - 2:00am

      Misse Post card with quote FRONT

      HOSTED by incredible and amazing
       MASTERS GABRIEL & ANALIA
      BEST DJ! GABRIEL MISSE
      and LAST UNIQUE PERFORMANCE by
      MISSE & CENTURION
      Adm: $15

      Snacks & Wine

       Don't Miss The Very Best and Authentic
       Argentine Tango from Buenos Aires!

      ********

      SAVE THE DATE!

      Our lovely teacher Silvana Brizuela-Weigel
      will teach a Chacarera Workshop
           Sat 8/24, 3 - 5pm

      SILVANA

      TANGO WITH THE STARS!
      The Outstanding and world-renowned dancer
      JUNIOR CERVILA

      Tango Workshops:
      Sat 8/31,  Sun 9/1, Sat 9/7 & Sun 9/8

      1079150_10151825140084703_281745023_a

      Click below and watch amazing performance by Junior & Guillermina!
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Djfp1ePT9DI#at=13

      ******

      ALEJANDRO BARRIENTOS &
      ROSALIA GASSO
      Tango workshops: Sat Sept 14 and Sun 15

      ******

      CLAUDIO PONCE
      ARGENTINE FOLK WORKSHOPS: Sat Sept 21 and Sun 22

      *****

      WELCOME TO DGS Sarah & Coco!

      SARAH LA ROCCA
      Starting Sept 7. Every Friday!

      8:30pm: Tango Fundamentals Class
      +
      9:30pm - 12:30am: Milonga hosted by Sarah

      COCO'S MILONGA
      Every 4th Saturday of the month!
      Sat, August 24th 9pm - 2am
      DJ: Javier Artiles
      The most traditional Tango Event...with the Best Dancers.

      Adm: $15

      ***

      To book our guest artists, please contact exclusively Karina:
      Email: karina@...||cell:
      (646) 342-9910

      Don't forget to "like" us on Facebook and visit our website
      www.dardogallettostudios.com

      DARDO GALLETTO STUDIOS
      151 West 46th St, 11thFloor
      New York, NY 10036