SALON REALE presents Ciko Tanik and Adam Hoopengardner TONIGHT!! FREE Sangria/Wine and Food!

  • tangothomasandhana
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2013
    Finally it's Friday all day and all night! Tonight at SALON REALE, we bring you the inimitable Ciko Tanik and Adam Hoopengardner!
    7:15pm class - Vals II (by popular demand) w/ Thomas and Hana
    11:00pm performance by Adam and Ciko
    8pm to midnight - milonga.
    DJ: Anthony Blackwell - The Diviner.
    GRETA FLOR Tango Shoes for sale.

    Free wine and SANGRIA!
    Free dinner - Pasta Primavera !
    DO RESERVE NOW-tables go fast. (email:tango.thomasandhana@...).

    For those who like to read just a bit:
    Ciko Tanik and Adam Hoopengardner _ Beautiful people and fantastic dancers, they are very special to the New York tango scene. They have had the opportunity to study with teachers from all over the world with differing ideologies, which has pushed them to forge the character of their own dance. Their style has evolved by blending these outside influences with their own personal growth as a couple. Their dialogue is defined by its sensuality, musicality & creative playfulness.
    You'll find our photo archive and latest news on our Facebook/Salon-Reale page, link below - 'LIKE' us (to stay in touch between fridays...) and enjoy!https://www.facebook.com/pages/Salon-Reale/151317785030332.

    All of that and much more (how?)in the beautiful Buenos Aires ambiance of Salon Reale at the heart of Hell's kitchen.

    See you all at Hartley House at 413 W46th strt, west of 9th ave. (Strt Parking on 10th ave).

    $15 entry - all inclusive.
    8pm-12am milonga.
    Our Salon is your Salon!
    Abrazos, Thomas and Hana‬