Tango Under the Tent Milonga Saturday July 27

  • Dave Ellman
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 27, 2013

      Tango under the Tent Milonga

      At “Orange County School of Dance”
      16 Lake Street
      Monroe , NY 10950

      To Advance Argentine Tango in the Hudson Valley

      _______________

      Hola, Tangueros y Tangueras!

      Join us this Saturday, July 27th, 2013 at the Orange County School of Dance in Monroe, NY for a fun-filled evening of Argentine Tango and camaraderie with fellow tangueros y tangueras!

      Milonga 8:00 pm to midnight.  Dance floor opens at 7:30 pm for warm-up, practice, questions and help.

      All inclusive admission:      Members - $10   Non-members - $15

      BEGINNERS, PLEASE NOTE:

      Our members are excited to welcome new dancers to the Argentine tango community. We provide individual help and instruction for beginners. If you let us know in advance that you are coming by emailing to tutt2008@... we will assign a personal mentor to work with you.

      Map and directions from RT 17 exit 130 to Orange County School of Dance, 16 Lake St, Monroe:

      (Please note that GPS does NOT work for this address, neither does Google Maps! Use this map and the directions below.)

      From either of the Route 17 Exit 130 exit ramps:

      1. Head South on Route 208                  .5 mi
      2. Turn right onto Schunemunk Rd         .6 mi
      3. Turn left onto 17M East                       .5 mi
      4. Turn left onto Lake St                        375 ft

      Orange County School of Dance is on the right,

      with on-street parking, and limited parking in the rear.

      Click here to visit the Orange County School of Dance website.

      _________

      Our attendees provide refreshments and wine. Thanks to all who generously contributed at our last milonga!

      Take advantage of our special events as a MEMBER.

      Renew your membership NOW!

      Check our website (www.tangounderthetent.com)

      Also search “Tango under the Tent” on www.facebook.com for pictures.

      Please address any comments, questions, or concerns in an email to Jerry Kline, our president, at jerryandadele3@...