$10 Tango Trial July 29th and August 3rd

  • Strictly Traditional Argentine Tango
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24 8:49 AM

      Introductory Tango Lesson

      Twice a month we offer a taste of tango for totally beginners for just $10. You will get a 45 minute class introducing you to all the basic fundamentals of tango. It is guaranteed you will be dancing at the end of the class. It is a good way to have fun starting out with tango for those that have never danced it before.

      If you want to do the intro class in a different day within the school schedule, the price is$15 per person and need to request a reservation to strictlytangonyc@...

      What happens after?

      At our school we work with one basic level for beginners, where you will learn the basics and fundamentals. The most common tango figures, used at all dance places (milongas), will be taught. It is very easy to get it!

      After this level, you will be integrated in the big group, where you will continue learning more elements, figures and rhythms (Tango, Milonga and Vals) and continue developing your skills. Our goal is that you will be intermediately integrated in the group and practice with the oldest students who have more dance experience. You will be part of our community to make new friends and establish a dance network.

      Check our rates

      Dates

      July

      Monday 29th, 7pm

      August

      Saturday, 3rd , at 2pm

      Saturday 31th, at 2pm

      Where:
      Pearl Studios, 500 8th Ave. 12th fl.  (and 35th St.). Ask for Strictly Tango NYC dance school at the desk.

      SPECIAL OFFER: All attendants to the $10 trial will receive $30 toward a  5 week Beginners Class Package. (Reg $110)

      NO PARTNER REQUIRED
      BRING COMFORTABLE SHOES, NO RUBBER SOLES PREFERRED

      BRING COMFORTABLE CLOTHES

      See you there!

      To pre-register contact strictlytangonyc@...

      For more information about our course of fundamentals click here

      Monday July 11th, 7pm

      Saturday July 9th,1pm