Salon Reale -CHANGE! SPECIAL LATE HOURS this Friday 26th! 10pm - 2am!! And Argentine Parillada / BBQ!

  • tangothomasandhana
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 23, 2013
      This Friday, we are starting later and going LATE...perfect for those that have other plans early on and no time to stop for dinner (we'll serve around 10:30pm).
      10pm to 2am milonga - SPECIAL HOURS!!!!
      9pm class - Vals by Thomas and Hana
      DJ: Anthony Blackwell - The Diviner

      FREE wine / CHILLED SANGRIA
      FREE dinner - BARBECUE/ ARGENTINE PARILLADA - until it's gone!...
      DO RESERVE NOW-tables go fast. email:tango.thomasandhana@...)

      You'll find our photo archive on our Facebook/Salon-Reale page, under albums, link below - 'LIKE' us (to stay in touch between fridays...) and enjoy!
      https://www.facebook.com/pages/Salon-Reale/151317785030332

      All of that and much more (how?)in the beautiful Buenos Aires ambiance of Salon Reale at the heart of Hell's kitchen.

      See you all at Hartley House at 413 W46th strt, west of 9th ave. (Strt Parking on 10th ave).

      $15 entry.
      10pm-2am milonga - SPECIAL HOURS this friday 26th.

      Our Salon is your Salon!
      Abrazos, Thomas and Hana‬

      Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile