Fri Milonga Only $5! + Tango Workshops this weekend!

  • Karina Romero
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 17, 2013
      AMAZING THINGS HAPPEN AT DARDO GALLETTO STUDIOS
      New York City's Leading Authentic Tango Studio in Times Square
      Executive Director: Karina Romero

      Friday Milonga "Abrazame Bien"
        9:30pm to 12:30am!

      We are celebrating Friendship Day
      just like in Argentina!

      Special Admission, Only $5!

      KARINA-DARDO pic

      We are also dancing Chacarera!
      BYOW

      All Level Welcome, no partner necessary.

      ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

      TANGO WORKSHOPS this weekend!

      Tango Technique and Embellishments Workshop

      (Open Level)

      with our own Karina Romero
      Saturday, 7/20 @ 3:00- 5:00pm:

       For serious students of tango looking to improve their embrace, footwork and all-over technique, this has become the not-to-miss monthly workshop.  Karina will continue to build from her previous courses but new students are also encouraged to attend.  So much of what we see projected on the outside comes from careful development on the inside.  You are encouraged to wear comfortable clothing and bring socks as well as your dance shoes.

      IMG_0940

      Rate $25 in Adv/$30 at the door

      Register now and Save!

      Buy online at only $20!

      ****

      ClaudioTamaraWorkshops2013

      *****

      The Best Tango Summer in NYC!

      In less than 1 month Masters Gabriel Misse and Analia Centurion arrive in New York City from August 9-18.  Gabriel and Analia will be teaching a 15 hour Tango Seminar, hosting 2 Assisted Practicas, performing at 3 Milongas and starring in the renowned La Tangueria: Arte Tango Show.  Seating is limited, so purchase tickets now! Don't miss this spectacular opportunity to learn from the best only at Dardo Galletto Studios.

      "Superlative Argentine tangoist..."
      Alastair Macaulay, The New York Times

      Misse Post card with quote FRONT

      Register now and Save!
      ********

      To book our guest artists, please contact exclusively Karina:
      Email: karina@...||cell:
      (646) 342-9910 or

      Don't forget to "like" us on Facebook and visit our website
      www.dardogallettostudios.com

      DARDO GALLETTO STUDIOS
      151 West 46th St, 11thFloor
      New York, NY 10036