La Romeria Milonga Farewell Claudio Ponce & Tatjana Surev+Tango WS this weekend!

  • Karina Romero
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 15, 2013
      AMAZING THINGS HAPPEN AT DARDO GALLETTO STUDIOS
      New York City's Leading Authentic Tango Studio in Times Square
      Executive Director: Karina Romero

      This Tuesday join us for a Farewell Milonga for our good friends and exceptional artists
      Claudio Ponce &  Tatjana Surev
      !

      9:30pm - 12:30am

      "La Romeria" Milonga

      Hosted by Karina

      Come and celebrate with us with authentic argentine folk dance
      and music!
      It has been a great pleasure to have these top level artists. We are super grateful!

      Claudio will be dancing with Silvana Brizuela Weigel!
      Live Music by top level concert pianist Tatiana Surev!

      We will be dancing socially one Chacarera tanda so
      you can practice what you've learned!

      Thank you for all the Students that participate in the workshops and remember you are our special guests at the Milonga!

      DJ Javier Artiles

      Pasta by Karina & SANGRIA by Cristina.
      BYOW

      All Level Welcome, no experience,
      no partner necessary.

      Special clothing and Shoe SALE!
      Don't miss out!

      General admission: $12 and $8 for DGS Students.

      *******

      TANGO WORKSHOPS this weekend!

      Karina Romero
      Saturday, 7/20 @ 3:00- 5:00pm:

      IMG_0940

      Tango Technique and Embellishments Workshop

      (Open Level)

      Rate $25 in Adv/$30 at the door

      Register now and Save!Buy online at only $20!

      ****

      Our Master teacher Claudio Asprea will be teaching together with Tamara Bisceglia.

      One weekend, two Workshops!

      ClaudioTamaraWorkshops2013

      *****

      Misse Post card with quote FRONT

      Register now and Save!
      ********

      To book our guest artists, please contact exclusively Karina:
      Email: karina@...||cell:
      (646) 342-9910 or

      Don't forget to "like" us on Facebook and visit our website
      www.dardogallettostudios.com

      DARDO GALLETTO STUDIOS
      151 West 46th St, 11thFloor
      New York, NY 10036