METRO TANGO on Friday July 19th @ 155 Wyllys St. in Hartford METRO TANGO

  • alvarezyleyton
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11, 2013

      METRO TANGO Party on Friday July 19th @ 155 Wyllys St. in Hartford

      Dear Tango Dancer:

      We want to thank you for your support and attendance to our events this past semester including

      February's Roaring 1920's Valentines, March St.Patrick Celebration, April's Spring Fling, May's Summer Jam

      and the recent July's 4th Freedom Celebration.

      We hope that you intent to continue coming to Tango-Mundo's events that offers you the opportunity

      to practice your dancing, share warm friendship, delicious food and beautiful music.

      Now you are invited to the next dance party that we are naming

      METRO TANGO

      on Friday July 19th at 155 Wyllys St. Hartford CT

      at the Colt-Caldwell Memorial Bldg./Metropolitan Community Church in Hartford.

      Event: METRO TANGO

      When: Friday July 19th, 2013

      Location: 155 Wyllys St. Hartford CT

      Time: 6:30 - 7:30 pm dance lesson.

                7:30 - 11:59 pm

      buffet, general dancing, DJ play Traditional and Alternative music

                Everybody will very much appreciate if you bring your favorite dish for all to taste!!

      Price: $15 lesson and dance

                Dance only $10.

      Jaime & Alexandra Alvarez
       (860)922-1420  (617)308-7370       danceworldoped@...