HERNAN BRIZUELA'S JULY WORKSHOP keeping its Progressing Momentum!

  • hernan brizuela
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10, 2013
      Hello Everybody!
      As you know, Hernan Brizuela's Tango Workshops for this month of July will be giving its second session this coming Friday 12th!! By all means come and learn how to enjoy the magic and art of an open heartfelt embrace!

      ★July Workshop Program 2013★
      Tango Foundations – Intermediate
      Back to the Building Blocks of Tango: review of the tango embrace, refine smooth and elegant Tango walk and how we work on our centre/core to control our intention in Tango.
      Topics to keep developing in this month of July:
      ● Changing dynamics during the change of direction, parallel and cross-system, development of front sacadas in the embrace.
      ● Giros (turns) without interrupting the dynamics of the couple.
      ● Finding an easy way to hear music during the dance; review of musical elements in Tango; differentiating melody, phrases, beat and accents, and assorted expressions in dance.

      1 person 4 classes $ 80
      1 couple 4 classes $120

      EVERY FRIDAY of JULY from 8:30pm to 10:00pm Private Group Lesson.
      @ Stepping Out Studios / 37West 26th St. 9floor.

      You can call or email Iorgo Papoutsas at
      (646) 246-3323 / iorgo.elgreco@...

      All the best
      Hernan