Verano Porteno: Last Tango in Times Square

  • Sarah La Rocca
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2013
      Verano Porteno

      Saturday June 6th
      Saturday August 3rd

      A new summer milonga
      Hosted by Sarah La Rocca
      DJ Yesim la Turca

      Last Tango in Times Square !
      Dance Times Square is the most beautiful dance venue in NYC.
      With it's high golden Baroque ceiling, it evokes the glamour of bygone eras.
      Sadly Dance Times Square will be closing at the end of summer.
      We want to enjoy it while we still have it

      Dancing 10pm until late
      Please note there is no class before the milonga this month

      Admission $15
      Students $10

      Ample complimentary snacks served
      Refreshing cold drinks
      Complimentary wine
      BYOB is fine

      Tangueros of all style and levels are welcome

      Dance Times Square
      156 West 44th Street
      Between Broadway and 6th Ave
      NYC, USA

      If you are driving, we advise you seek parking East of 6th Ave to avoid the theatre traffic

      Thank you,
      Sarah