Tate Di Chiazza & Celia show, DJ Ko @ La Romeria + Tango Workshops and more!

  • Karina Romero
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2013
      AMAZING THINGS HAPPEN AT DARDO GALLETTO STUDIOS
      New York City's Leading Authentic Tango Studio in Times Square
      Executive Director: Karina Romero

       Thank you Master Claudio Ponce for sharing your art, talent and humility with our Studio. We are very proud and happy to have you again on JULY 13 and 14 for more of the best Argentine Folk workshops. A special thanks also to our lovely Silvana Brizuela- Weigel for your artistic collaboration in this project.

      Tate Di Chiazza & Celia Arias Show!

      + Famous DJ Ko
      This Tuesday 7/2
      9:30pm - 12:30am

      "La Romeria" Milonga

      Hosted by our enthusiastic
      Karina Romero

      PASTA PESTO by Karina & SANGRIA by Cristina.
      BYOW

      All Level Welcome, no experience,
      no partner necessary.

      Shoes and Clothing on SALE!
      Don't miss out!

      General admission: $12; DGS students: $8

      ****

      Next Week @ La Romeria Milonga
      Karina's Birthday Edition! Big Party!
      Live music by the Grammy winning artist Octavio Brunetti and the outstanding Machiko Ozawa

      FOREVER TANGO Raffle for 2 tickets and more surprises!!

      *********

      Tate Di Chiazza: Workshops + Classes in July
      Amazing teacher Tate will teach our regular  group classes on
      Thursdays, 7/11 and and 7/25:
      7:30pm Tango (Int)
      8:30pm: Tango Master Class (Adv)

      TateJulyws

      SAVE THE DATE!

      Claudio Ponce: Argentine Folk Workshops
      July, Sat 13 & Sun 14

      Karina Romero

      Sat, 7/20 @ 3 - 5pm:

      Tango Technique and Embellishments Workshop

      (Open Level)

      Rate $25 in Adv/$30 at the door, Buy now online at $20!

      MASTER DANCERS & TEACHERS
      GABRIEL MISSE & ANALIA CENTURION
      The Best Tango Summer in NYC! Argentine Tango Seminar.
      August 9 - 18

      To book our guest artists, please contact exclusively Karina:
      Email: karina@...||cell:
      (646) 342-9910 or

      Don't forget to "like" us on Facebook and visit our website
      www.dardogallettostudios.com

      DARDO GALLETTO STUDIOS
      151 West 46th St, 11thFloor
      New York, NY 10036