Ensueno Tango Salon at the Ukrainian Rest., Special Discounts, Monday July 1st.

  • Silvana Brizuela Weigel
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2013
      Dear Tango Friends:

      This Monday July 1st, and every Monday, we offer a SPECIAL DISCOUNT to everyone who eats or has Dinner at the Ukrainian East Village Restaurant. The Food and Drinks they make and have are really good and not expensive. We dine there every Monday and we totally recommend it.
      To get this Great Discount, you just present the PAID BILL of your Dinner on the CURRENT DATE;

      -Eating/Dining Before Class, (8:30pm): $5 Discount per person, including Lesson, Social Dance and Raffle. Person pays only 10.
      -Eating/Dining Before 11pm: $3 Discount per person. Class not included. Person pays $10.

      Come, let's dine together and as always, we keep enjoying and sharing that beautiful dance floor, warm and friendly atmosphere and wonderful Traditional Music by our Tango DJ. TIoma "El Ruso".
      -Great Dance Space.
      -Ample Seating, around the dance floor.
      -Delicious Food, Wines and Good Prices, for reservations call (646)642-7228.

      Tango Lesson: 8:30pm-9:30pm, Open Level taught by Silvana Brizuela and Jose Fluk, $15p/p. Includes Social Dance and Raffe.
      Social Dance: 9:30pm-1am.
      Cover: $13p/p.

      For more information and directions check: www.ensuenotango.com

      Thank You and See You There!