Claudio Ponce Argentine Folk WS+Tango Classes+Upcoming events @ DGS!

  • Karina Romero
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26, 2013
      AMAZING THINGS HAPPEN AT DARDO GALLETTO STUDIOS
      New York City's Leading Authentic Tango Studio in Times Square
      Executive Director: Karina Romero

      This Saturday!
      Workshops with the acclaimed dancer CLAUDIO PONCE
      Assistant: Our teacher Silvana Brizuela Weigel
      Register in advance and Save $$!

      ClaudioPonce2013

      ::::::::::::::::::

      THIS FRIDAY 6/28!

       INDIEPEÑA [Folk Party + Tango]

      Adm: $15

                     *SPECIAL DISCOUNT* for those who already have registered into the upcoming

                      FolkloreWorkshops with Claudio & Silvana. This warm event is also open to sing,play,

                      and to dance Tango. Great &Delicious Argentine Munchies will be sold, BYOW

      :::::::::::::::::::::::::

      Tango with the Stars!

      Saturdays with Maria Blanco
      1 - 2pm: Tango Technique Experimental Class
      (Open Level)
      2 - 3pm: Tango Class Open Topics
      (Open Level)

      Sundays with MASTER TEACHER Claudio Asprea
      12:30pm: Tango Salon I (Open Level)
      1:30pm:
      Tango Salon II (Open Level)

      2:30pm - 5:30pm Claudio's Practica with Instruction

      Resident DJ Tine Herreman

      :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

      SAVE THE DATE!

       TANGO WORKSHOPS IN JULY!

      TATE DI CHIAZZA:
      Sat 7/6, 4pm - 6pm: : Milonga Secrets I
      Sun 7/7, 5:30pm - 7:30pm: Milonga Secrets II

      Rate: 1 for $35 - 2 for $60

      KARINA ROMERO
      Sat 7/20, 3pm - 5pm: Tango Technique & Embellishments
      Rate: $25 in adv/$30 at the door. Buy Online and Save $5!

      The Best Tango Summer!

      With MASTER DANCERS & TEACHERS...

      Misse Post card with quote FRONT

      Don't forget to "like" us on Facebook and visit our website
      www.dardogallettostudios.com

      DARDO GALLETTO STUDIOS
      151 West 46th St, 11thFloor
      New York, NY 10036