Looking for Intensive private argentinian tango classes in Manhattan

  • agatanyc@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 17, 2013
      I am looking for a special intensive lessons in Argentinian Tango.

      Preferably 4 times a week (2hs each meeting) (Monday to Thursday) , morning hours.
      I would like to do it for 30 day - 60 days.

      If interested, please email me with your best offer.

      I am a female in her mid thirties, I would describe my skills as intermediate.:))
      I am 5.8,

      if you know anyone who might be interested, please forward them my email :
      agatanyc@...

      Thank you for reading

      Best
      Agata