THE TANGO LOUNGE OPENS THIS MONDAY!!!

  • Carlos Yannacanedo
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2005
      THE TANGO COMPANY, in conjunction with YOU SHOULD BE
      DANCING! Dance Center, is opening The Jam of the Week!
      THE TANGO LOUNGE, a milonga on Monday nights at CLUB
      412! THE TANGO LOUNGE will feature a full bar, 2 dance
      floors, the MILONGUERO floor and the TANGO NUEVO
      floor, so everyone can co-exist together under one
      roof, in harmony, Amen! Your DJ for the event is none
      other than Tango Sensation DJ El Ni�o Heroe
      (uh..that's me..) and he'll be "rockin' the tango
      beats" from 9PM to 2AM. We will have a free Beginner
      Class at 8PM. $10 or $8 before 11PM! For all the info,
      go to www.thetangocompany.com or call 646-242-5683.

      There will be an Opening Night Performance by your
      host (Carlos Yannaca�edo.....ME!) and Sandra
      Antognazzi.

      THE TANGO LOUNGE @ CLUB 412
      412 8th Avenue (between 30th and 31st - 1/2 block from
      Penn Station)
      Monday Nights 9PM-2AM (Beginner Class @ 8PM)
      $10/$8 before 11PM

      Tango To The People, Baby!