Monica Paz in New York City - June 4th - June 11th

  • Francesca
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2013
      We are very happy to announce that Monica Paz is returning to New York City to teach interesting workshops, pre-milonga classes and private classes. This is her only visit to New York this year so we encourage you to take advantage of this opportunity to seriously improve your tango with this experienced and talented "milonguera".

      Here below is the detailed program:

      From Tuesday June 4th to Tuesday June 11th

      Pre-milonga classes

      Thursday JUNE 6th 8:00PM – 9:30PM at La Nacional
      239 W.14th St. (between 7th and 8th Ave.), 2nd floor

      JUNE 8th 9:00PM – 10:00PM at the All Night Milonga
      Stepping Out Studios; 37 W. 26th Street, between 6th Ave & Broadway,
      9th floor

      Workshops

      Saturday June 8th 4:00PM – 5:15PM Optimizing concepts to get better results
      Saturday June 8th 5:30PM – 6:45PM Quality better than quantity

      Sunday June 9th 4:00PM – 5:15PM "Dance in a tile" using the rhythm
      Sunday June 9th 5:30PM – 6:45PM "Dance in a tile" using the melody

      Workshops will take place at Champion's Studios, 257 West 39th Street, 14th Floor (between 7th and 8th Avenues), New York, NY

      Pre-registration required, first come, first served.
      For pre-registration, please contact Monica at: tangopaz@...

      If you wish to book private classes, please contact Mónica directly at: tangopaz@...

      For information on Monica's US tour, her Practimilonguero's interviews, her classes in Buenos Aires and more, please go to Monica's website:

      http://www.mptango.com/home.html