Claudio Asprea & Mariana Performance @ La Romeria Milonga + Chacarera WS!

  • Karina Romero
    Message 1 of 1 , May 20 9:40 AM
      AMAZING THINGS HAPPEN AT DARDO GALLETTO STUDIOS
      New York City's Leading Authentic Tango Studio in Times Square
      Executive Director: Karina Romero

      This Tuesday 5/21
      9:30pm - 12:30am

      "La Romeria" Milonga

      Hosted by our enthusiastic Karina Romero

      Special Performance Master Teacher Claudio Asprea and the beautiful Mariana Parma!

      976107_651136918235919_646448429_o

      DJ Javier Artiles
      PASTA PESTO by Karina
      SANGRIA by Cristina

      BYOB

      WE dance Chacarera!

      All Level Welcome, no partner necessary.
          Shoes on sale From $80 and up!
              Admission: $8 DGS students
                   $12 Guests

      *****

      DGS is also very proud to announce new classes + Assisted Practice in June with

      Master teacher Claudio Asprea!

      Every Sunday Master Classes @ 12:30pm and 1:30pm followed by an Assisted Practice from 2:30 - 5:30pm!

       Resident DJ Tine!

      More details coming soon!

      *****

      This weekend!

      chacarera 2013

      SAVE THE DATE!

      Tango Workshops with
      Tate Di Chiazza
      June Sat 8 & Sun 9

      *****

      Don't forget to "like" us on Facebook and check
      out
      our website to see all our events!

      YOU ARE VERY WELCOME TO  DANCE WITH US!

      DARDO GALLETTO STUDIOS