Tango Lounge this Friday!! hosted by Armando & Nuria

  • Armando Orzuza
    Message 1 of 1 , May 16 10:27 AM
      Tango Lounge this Friday May 17th.

      Come to enjoy a great elegant ambiance, good tango music with difference type of rhythms danceable Cortinas, full bar and a great dance floor!!

      The lay out of the tables and chairs is designed as the "Milongas del Centro" Downtown style Milongas in Buenos Aires, where tables and chairs are more near to the dance floor, leaving room to walk behind. The dance form in this Milongas is using mostly rhythmically walking and change of direction for navigation, enjoying with your partner the music through a warm embrace.

      Your host Armando Orzuza will try his best to make you feel like a real milonga in the hart of New York City.

      Complimentary tango class for beginners at 8:30pm with Paul Pellicoro & Victoria Cadru. Intermediate/Advance with Armando & Nuria Martinez.

      Music selected by Armando.
      I do not considered my self a tango DJ, but believe me, I know about tango music and what we like to dance in this type of Milongas in Buenos Aires.

      We know that in NYC there are many option to dance tango in a Friday night, choosing Tango Lounge you will explore the way all around the world is dancing tango!!

      We see you this Friday at the dance floor!!
      Armando

      Location: DanceSport 22 West 34th Street, 4th floor (East Entrance) next of the Empire State Building

      917-595-0935