Tango and Photography workshop in NYC

  • adriana groisman
    Message 1 of 1 , May 11, 2013
    Attention Tango lovers:

    'The Tango and Photography' workshop is back at the I.C.P.
    Check it out, there are still some spots left:

    If you are interested in capturing the mysterious and sensual world of tango dance in NYC, sign up to the 2 weekend workshop at the ICP with Adriana Groisman, 6/1/12 – 6/15/13 author of the book "Tango, Never Before Midnight", for which she spent 13 years photographing the Argentine "milongas" (ballrooms) and the 'milongueros', their patrons.

    All levels of photography are welcome!

    Enjoy and see you soon,

    Adriana Groisman