WED. EARLY ESMERALDA'S & New SUN. Brunch

  • Lucille Krasne
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 21, 2013
      2-Count-them-2 ESMERALDA'S Now at the Ukrainian!
      Always on WEDNESDAYS, an early milonga!
      including this Wed., APRIL 24
      ESMERALDA'S East Village MILONGA & SUPPER CLUB!!
      at The Ukrainian East Village Restaurant • 140 2nd Ave (between St
      Marks and 9th St.)

      Dance & Dine--it's quite Divine! (My Poem). Dining always optional--
      It's especially divine sitting around the dance floor with
      attractively decorated tables, super music, friendly people, fine
      dancers and delicious food.
      With Guest DJ, Peter GiasimasDance 6:00 to 11:30---$10
      And NOW for this NEW milonga starting next SUN. APRIL 28!
      ESMERALDA'S E.V. TANGO BRUNCH!
      Dance & Brunch--(I can't think of a rhyme.) Dining always optional
      Same benefits as above.
      With Guest DJ Lexa RoseanDance 12:00 to 4:00--$10

      From PIEROGIS to PANCAKES and more! • For more information call Host
      Lucille 212 777 6053