Tuesday Tango @ Fada--The Return of Annatina Luck!

  • jjhanley@rocketmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 21 5:06 AM
      This Tuesday will be a very special party at Fada. We'll be welcoming home Annatina Luck, the fabulous woman who started our Tuesday Tangos. She and I will be co-hosing and I'll be assisting her during her all-level lesson from 7-8 pm.

      So join us this Tuesday, April 23rd to learn and dance Argentine tango @ FADA French Bistro in Williamsburg, Brooklyn.

      We're just 5 minutes from Union Square by subway.

      $5 for dancing from 8 until late...

      $10 with All-level class from 7-8 pm.

      At FADA you'll find a wonderful atmosphere for Tango--casual and energetic with an air of Buenos Aires right in the heart of Brooklyn.

      TUESDAY NIGHT SPECIALS:
      All-You-Can-Eat Mussels $20
      $8 drink special: the Argentine Fernet and Coke.

      Come check out this lovely Tanguero Bistro, with excellent French food and wines!

      L train to Bedford Avenue, first stop in Brooklyn. (Exit Driggs, walk one block.)

      http://www.fadany.com/

      Fada French Bistro
      530 Driggs Ave.
      Brooklyn, NY 11211