Maria Olivera and Gustavo Benzecry Saba Workshops!! April 20-April 27

  • Alexander
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 12, 2013
    Finally back in New York City Tour: April 19, 2013 - April 27, 2013!!

    María Olivera and Gustavo Benzecry Sabá will be back in New York City and will be giving workshops, classes and even doing a screening of their Tango documentary! If you don't know them already, they are a great Argentine couple that has their style and technique for tango; figures and connection. Take advantage of this opportunity to learn from them.

    Check their YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/mariamilonga

    WORKSHOPS
    SAT, APRIL 20

    2:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
    "Hold me, Walk me": Smooth, elegant and sensual walk in Tango.

    3:45 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
    "The rotating embrace": Use of Counter Body Motion, Timing and Combinations.

    SAT, APRIL 27
    2:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
    "The Revolving Embrace": Enchained Turns in Vals.

    3:45 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
    "The Daring Embrace": Dynamic Calesitas (Carousels) with decorations for followers in Milonga Traspié.

    ADDRESS
    Ripley-Grier Studios, Studio 16Q
    520 8th Avenue (between W 36th St & W 37th St)
    New York, NY

    MILONGAS & PERFORMANCES
    FRI, April 19: Tango Lounge
    SAT, April 20: Nocturne