Ensueno Tango Salon at the Ukrainian Rest., Monday April 1st.

  • Silvana Brizuela Weigel
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2013
      Dear Tango Friends:

      This Monday April 1st, as always, we invite you to enjoy and share with us the beautiful dance floor, warm and friendly atmosphere and wonderful Traditional Music by our Tango DJ. Tioma "El Ruso".
      -Great Dance Space.
      -Ample Seating, around the dance floor.
      -Good Sound System.
      -Delicious Food, Wines and Good Prices, for reservations call (646)642-7228.

      Tango Lesson: 8:30pm-9:30pm, Open Level taught by Silvana Brizuela and Jose Fluk, $15p/p.includes Social Dance and Raffle.
      Social Dance: 9:30pm-1am.
      Cover: $13p/p.

      For more information and directions check: www.ensuenotango.com

      Thank You and See You There!