Daniela & Luis in New York City in May

  • Daniela y Luis
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2013
      Dear tango friends,

      Luis and I are excited to return to New York after moving out almost a year ago!

      We will be in town on May 9-21, offering private lessons and a special workshop weekend on May 17-19 (details coming out soon!).

      For those of you who'd like to join us on a road trip, on August 21-15 we'll also be offering for the first time in the U.S. our 20-hour immersion seminar. It will take place in Newport News, Virginia and will be a perfect and inexpensive summer escape from New York (I just booked round trip bus tickets to Newport News from New York for $80 per person!).

      For more information, please check

      http//www.danielayluis.com

      and also check our favorite YouTube performances at

      http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLB3D39DD09214F25B

      We look forward to seeing you all!

      Daniela and Luis
      danielaluistango@...