No TutT milonga this Saturday, March 30th

  • Dave Ellman
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 26, 2013

      Tango Under the Tent Milonga

      At the Seligmann Homestead

      23 White Oak Drive

      Sugar Loaf, NY 10918

      For those using GPS – use Chester , NY 10918

      To Advance Argentine Tango in the Hudson Valley

      No TutT milonga this Saturday, March 30th

      Our next milonga will be Saturday, April 6th.

      Details to follow.

      To advance Argentine Tango in the Hudson Valley , we suggest going to our website’s Milongas page at,

       www.tangounderthetent.com

      showing additional venues when Tango under the Tent is not scheduled.

      Also search “Tango under the Tent” on (www.facebook.com) for pictures.

      Our next regular milonga will be Saturday, April 6th, 2013.

      Be sure to save the date – April 13th – for our special milonga!

      Tango under the Tent is proud to host Adriana Salgado and Orlando Reyes, master tango teachers fromManhattan .

      http://www.tangolanacional.com/images/adriana-orlando-2009.jpgOn April 13, 2013, Tango under the Tent will have the privilege of hosting Adriana Salgado and Orlando Reyes. Don’t miss the opportunity to take an intermediate-level lesson with them at 6:30 pm.

      Considered one of the top Argentine tango couples in New York City , Adriana and Orlando reached the semifinals in the 3rd Tango World Championship in Buenos Aires in 2006. They placed 3rd place at the 2009 Long Island Dance Championship sponsored by the NY Salsa Congress. At the New York Hustle Congress in 2011, they placed first in the Open Dance Professional Division.

      In Bogotá , Colombia , Adriana and Orlando were students of classical ballet. Moving to Buenos Aires to study Argentine tango, they polished their technique under Cristina Cortes (Tango nuevo), Jhoana Copes, Gustavo Naveira, Claudio Gonzales, and Melina Bruffman Their coaches have also included Guillermina Quiroga and Roberto Reis.

      The couple has been based in New York City since 2007. Adriana is currently at Stepping Out and Orlando is at Dancesport. Their passion, precision, energy and electricity have thrilled audiences in the middle east, South America, and throughout the United States .

      Professional instruction 6:30 to 8:00 pm for intermediate-level dancers

      Milonga starts: 8:00 pm

      Performance: 10:00 pm

      There’s more fabulous dancing to come! On May 11, 2013, Walter Perez and Leonardo Sardella will dazzle and delight us with their winning smiles and flying feet. Bringing a breath of Buenos Aires to Tango under the Tent, they will provide instruction as well as a show worth watching. Watch your email for further information.

      Mark both dates on your calendar so you don’t miss these outstanding dancers!