Casa de Tango Bipolar Weather is Fun! Sometimes

  • Anthony
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 23, 2013

      We are dedicated to the art and culture of dancing. We offer performing, teaching, and choreography, in the hope of giving you a unique opportunity to expand and nourish your mind body and soul

      Monday Casa de Tango at Central Bar Every Monday! (We stay open as long as you keep dancing)

      646 271 6009

      INFO@...

      WWW.BLACKWELLASSOCIATES.COM

      We Are Having FUN!

      Click on the Facebook logo to see Casa de Tango pictures. Follow us on Twitter.

      24

      "work like you don't need money, love like you've never been hurt,

      dance like no one's watching." Satchel Paige

      *

      Casa de Tango at Central Bar Every Monday!

      Monday 5:00pm- till you go home; $12 Cover Happy Hour $8.00 Before 7:00pm

      109 E. 9th Street (between 3rd & 4th Avenues) NYC

      Monday 5:00pm- until you go home; $12 Cover Happy Hour $8.00 Before 7:00pm

      Central Bar Menu

      Casa de Tango at Central Bar graces New York City every Monday night with an evening of Argentine Tango. Casa de Tango at Central Bar is for those interested in a more intimate personalized evening with old acquaintances and new friends; this is a place to savor!  Casa de Tango at Central Bar offers plenty of comfort and style to take pleasure in; relax over a beer, enjoy something off the menu, dance a tanda, or two, chat a little over a glass of wine.  Casa de Tango at Central Bar combines Old World ambience with modern conveniences. Kickback, loosen up, unwind, it's Monday and you are amongst friends.

      Group And Private Lessons Available

      Casa de Tango at Central Bar Every Monday

      109 E. 9th Street (between 3rd & 4th Avenues) New York City

      DIRECTIONS: SUBWAY:  6 to Astor Place; N or R to East 8 Street; A, B, C, D, E, F, M to West 4Th Street (use 8th Street exit); PATH TRAIN to 9th Street; BUS: M-15, M-103, M-101, to 9th Street; M-8 to 4th Avenue. If you are driving there is plenty of easy parking in the neighborhood.

      On your Birthday please tell the person at the Entrance and admission is Complimentary and if you would like a Birthday Dance just let the Dj know upon your arrival and we will make it happen!

      To have a photo removed please copy photo location and email to info@... and the photo will be removed immediately.

      We take photos at our weekly milonga if you do not wish to be in a photo please let our host know.

      We are dedicated to the art and culture of dancing. We offer performing, teaching, and choreography, in the hope of giving you a unique opportunity to expand and nourish your mind body and soul.

      "Give the Gift of DANCE!"

      Gift Certificates are are available for private dance lessons, wedding dance etc...

      Group And Private Lessons Available (click to register for class)

      To be added to our weekly email please send an email with add in the subject line.

      In 1802 'House of Tango' was functioning in Buenos Aires.

      At our 'House of Tango' we are keeping the tradition going.