Tango Tonight at Tango under the Tent's Milonga!

  • Dave Ellman
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 23 5:44 AM

      Tango under the Tent Milonga

      At the Seligmann Homestead

      23 White Oak Drive

      Sugar Loaf, NY 10918

      For those using GPS – use Chester , NY 10918

      To Advance Argentine Tango in the Hudson Valley

      Hola, Tangueros y Tangueras!

      Join us this coming Saturday, March 23rd, 2013

      for a fun-filled evening of Argentine Tango and camaraderie

      with fellow tangueros y tangueras in a beautiful setting!

      Milonga 8:00 pm to midnight

      Please be sure to check your email in challenging weather!

      All inclusive admission:      Members - $10   Non-members - $15

      Our attendees provide refreshments and wine. Your contribution to our food table will help our dancers keep their energy and their spirits high.

      Thanks to all who generously contributed refreshments at our last milonga.

      BEGINNERS, PLEASE NOTE:

      Our members are excited to welcome new dancers to the Argentine tango community.

      We provide individual help and instruction for beginners.

      If you let us know in advance that you are coming by emailing to tutt2008@...,

      we will assign you a personal mentor who will schedule personal time with you.

      Mark your calendar for our two upcoming Special Milongas on

      April 13th and May 11th, 2013

      featuring professional guest instructors.

      On April 13, 2013, Adriana Salgado and Orlado Reyes will teach and perform at Tango under the Tent. With their classical ballet training topped off by tango studies inArgentina , they impart both precision and electricity to the dance.

      http://www.tangolanacional.com/images/adriana-orlando-2009.jpg

      On May 11, 2013 Walter Perez and Leonardo will dazzle and delight us with their winning smiles and flying feet, bringing a breath of Buenos Aires to Tango under the Tent. They will provide instruction as well as a show worth watching.

      http://bostontango.org/ImageFetch.ashx?Size=0&ImageID=152

      More details to come. Mark both dates on your calendar so you don’t miss these outstanding dancers!

      Take advantage of our special events as a MEMBER.

      Renew your membership NOW!

      Check our website (www.tangounderthetent.com)

      The new updated Past Events page is beautifully designed by Luz!

      Also search “Tango under the Tent” on www.facebook.com for pictures.

      Please address your comments, questions, concerns or compliments in an email to Jerry Kline, our president, at jerryandadele3@...

      To submit member news or to make corrections to this announcement, please reply to Dave Ellman at davellman@....