NO Tango Under the Tent Milonga this Saturday

  • Dave Ellman
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 14, 2013

       No TutT milonga this Saturday

      Our next milonga will be Saturday, March 23rd

      Details to follow!

      To promote the advancement of Argentine Tango in the Hudson Valley

      we suggest going to our website “milongas page” for additional venues

      when Tango Under the Tent is not scheduled

       www.tangounderthetent.com

      Also search “Tango Under the Tent” on (www.facebook.com) for pictures

      Our next milonga will be Saturday, March 23rd, 2013

      Thanks to all who generously contributed refreshments at our special milonga last week.

      A special thanks to Charlie for the great TANGO driveway entrance sign he made for us.

      Please address your comments, questions, concerns or compliments in an email to Jerry Kline, our president, at jerryandadele3@...

      To submit member news or to make corrections to this announcement, please reply to Dave Ellman at davellman@....