SuperSabino Blog:Interview with a great TangoDJ, Ilene Marder

  • sabinofabio
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 14 1:56 AM
      Hi, in my blog you will find a section devoted to interviews with TANGODJs from
      around the world.The last interview is with a great TangoDJ from New York.

      Ilene Marder: I am always "building a performance"! Before, during and even after
      the milonga when I look back at the music and see what worked best.

      http://supersabinotango.blogspot.it/2013/03/ilene-marder-i-am-always-building.html

      A big hug and good read

      SuperSabino