Casa de Tango Sunshine!

  • Anthony
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 9, 2013

      We are dedicated to the art and culture of dancing. We offer performing, teaching, and choreography, in the hope of giving you a unique opportunity to expand and nourish your mind body and soul

      * *

      CLICK ON A DAY FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THAT VENUE

      Monday Casa de Tango at Central Bar Every Monday! (We stay open as long as you keep dancing)

      646 271 6009

      INFO@...

      WWW.BLACKWELLASSOCIATES.COM

      We Are Having FUN!

      Click on the Facebook logo to see Casa de Tango pictures. Follow us on Twitter.

      24

      "work like you don't need money, love like you've never been hurt,

      dance like no one's watching." Satchel Paige

      *

      Casa de Tango at Central Bar Every Monday!

      Monday 5:00pm- till you go home; $12 Cover Happy Hour $8.00 Before 7:00pm

      109 E. 9th Street (between 3rd & 4th Avenues) NYC

      Monday 5:00pm- until you go home; $12 Cover Happy Hour $8.00 Before 7:00pm

      Central Bar Menu

      Casa de Tango at Central Bar is a neighborly refined gathering place for locals, and a New York City destination. We can't think of a better way to start the evening or to end the night then at Casa de Tango at Central Bar as we serve up Argentine Tango with so many savory delights, you'll want to linger and enjoy the atmosphere; you'll find a reasonably priced bottle of wine no matter what your geographic inclinations, and the menu is as eclectic as the tango and there is array of your favorite beers. Casa de Tango at Central Bar is a sensation!

      Group And Private Lessons Available

      Casa de Tango at Central Bar Every Monday

      109 E. 9th Street (between 3rd & 4th Avenues) New York City

      DIRECTIONS: SUBWAY:  6 to Astor Place; N or R to East 8 Street; A, B, C, D, E, F, M to West 4Th Street (use 8th Street exit); PATH TRAIN to 9th Street; BUS: M-15, M-103, M-101, to 9th Street; M-8 to 4th Avenue. If you are driving there is plenty of easy parking in the neighborhood.

      On your Birthday please tell the person at the Entrance and admission is Complimentary and if you would like a Birthday Dance just let the Dj know upon your arrival and we will make it happen!

      To have a photo removed please copy photo location and email to info@... and the photo will be removed immediately.

      We take photos at our weekly milonga if you do not wish to be in a photo please let our host know.

      We are dedicated to the art and culture of dancing. We offer performing, teaching, and choreography, in the hope of giving you a unique opportunity to expand and nourish your mind body and soul.

      "Give the Gift of DANCE!"

      Gift Certificates are are available for private dance lessons, wedding dance etc...

      Group And Private Lessons Available (click to register for class)

      To be added to our weekly email please send an email with add in the subject line.

      In 1802 'House of Tango' was functioning in Buenos Aires.

      At our 'House of Tango' we are keeping the tradition going.

    • Anthony
      Message 2 of 2 , May 16, 2013

        We are dedicated to the art and culture of dancing. We offer performing, teaching, and choreography, in the hope of giving you a unique opportunity to expand and nourish your mind body and soul

        CLICK ON A DAY FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THAT VENUE

        Monday Casa de Tango at Central Bar Every Monday! (We stay open as long as you keep dancing)

        Casa de Tango at Central Bar strikes a fine balance between old-world charm and modern amenities, an archetype.  A house of tango, a bar, and restaurant, it is truly unique.  This place has presence, commanding beauty and fantastic food, but what lingers is the enthusiasm for Argentine Tango reaching out and broadening its impact.