Tango, Chacarera, Viennese Waltz Workshops at DGS!

  • Karina Romero
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2013
      AMAZING THINGS HAPPEN AT DARDO GALLETTO STUDIOS
      New York City's Leading Authentic Tango Studio in Times Square
      Executive Director: Karina Romero

      We have a very exciting
      March ahead of us!

      Check out our website to see all our events
      www.dardogallettostudios.com

      We start with our own Karina Romero!

      karina workshop MARCH 2013-page-001

      Chacarera March 2013 workshop-page-001