Noche Portena this Saturday: Carlos Costes y Amanda Michels Performing - 3/23 Junior and Natalia !

  • Carlos Duarte de Chey
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21, 2013

      Noche Portena
      The closest thing to an Argentinian Milonga in NYC

      In February and March, I will host Noche Portena on 4th Saturdays only (February 23rd and March 23rd) due to prior commitments.

      Performance by two great tango dancers

      Carlos Costes y Amanda Michels

      Lessons
      9:00 PM to 9:30 PM beginners level
      9:00 PM to 9:30 PM intermediate/advanced level

      Milonga
      9:30 PM to 2:00 AM

      DJ
      Carlos with the best music available.

      Plus
      * Spin a bottle
      * Complementary beverages and snacks
      * Bring your own wine or champagne

      Price
      $15 milonga with the class included

      Location
      25 West 31st Street, 4th floor, NY, NY 10001
      (previously Pierre Dulaine)

      Beautiful Penthouse for rent in Buenos Aires

      For more information
      Carlos de Chey
      NYC: 917-406-7973
      BA: 4802-1826