TutT Milonga & Membership Meeting Saturday, February 23rd

  • Dave Ellman
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 19 2:32 PM

      Tango Under the Tent Milonga

      At the Seligmann Homestead

      23 White Oak Drive

      Sugar Loaf, NY 10918

      For those using GPS – use Chester , NY 10918

      To Advance Argentine Tango in the Hudson Valley

      Join us this coming Saturday, February 23, 2013

      Milonga 8:00PM to midnight

      Please be sure to check your email in challenging weather!

      All inclusive admission:      Members - $10   Non-members - $15

      Refreshments will be provided as usual.

      A contribution to the food table is always appreciated. We thank all who make donations.

      Tango Under the Tent does not supply wine – your fellow Tangueros bring it.

      Therefore, if you drink it, please make sure to bring a bottle every so often.

      BEGINNERS:

      Our members are excited to welcome new dancers to the Argentine tango community. We provide individual help and instruction for beginners.

      Let us know in advance that you are coming by emailing to

      tutt2008@...

      and we will assign you a mentor who will schedule personal time with you.

      Our annual Open Membership Meeting will be held at 7:30 pm, February 23rd, before the 8:00 pm milonga.

      Hear what we accomplished this past year, plus our plans for 2013.

      Offer your suggestions and ideas. Be part of the planning process!

      Both members and non-members are welcome.

      Be sure to save the date – March 9th - for our Special Milonga

      It will be memorable!  Details to follow.

      Take advantage of our special events as a MEMBER.

      Renew your membership NOW!

      Check our website (www.tangounderthetent.com)

      The new updated Past Events page is beautifully designed by Luz!

      Also search “Tango Under the Tent” on www.facebook.com for pictures.

      If you have any comments or questions, please address your concerns or compliments in an email to Jerry Kline, our president, at jerryandadele3@...

    • Dave Ellman

        Join us this coming Saturday, February 23, 2013

        Milonga 8:00PM to midnight

        Please be sure to check your email in challenging weather!

        All inclusive admission:      Members - $10   Non-members - $15

        Refreshments will be provided as usual.

        A contribution to the food table is always appreciated. We thank all who make donations.

        Tango Under the Tent does not supply wine – your fellow Tangueros bring it.

        Therefore, if you drink it, please make sure to bring a bottle every so often.

        BEGINNERS:

        Our members are excited to welcome new dancers to the Argentine tango community. We provide individual help and instruction for beginners.

        If you let us know in advance that you are coming by emailing to

        tutt2008@...

        we will assign you a mentor who will schedule personal time with you.

        Our annual Open Membership Meeting will be held at 7:00 pm, February 23rd, before the 8:00 pm milonga.

        Hear what we accomplished this past year, plus our plans for 2013.

        Offer your suggestions and ideas. Be part of the planning process!

        Both members and non-members are welcome.

        Please note that the meeting time has been changed to 7:00 pm

        For errors or corrections to this announcement please reply to Dave Ellman at davellman@...