Tuesday Tango @ FADA with DJ Anthony Blackwell

  • jjhanley@rocketmail.com
    Message 1 of 14 , Feb 19, 2013
      Join us for Tuesday Tango at FADA French Bistro in Williamsburg, Brooklyn.
      With guest DJ Anthony Blackwell.

      $5 for dancing from 8 until late...

      $10 with Jack Hanley's all-level class from 7-8 pm.

      You'll find a wonderful atmosphere for Tango--casual and energetic with an air of Buenos Aires right in the heart of Brooklyn.

      Tuesday Night Specials:
      All-You-Can-Eat Mussels $20
      $8 drink special: the Argentine Fernet and Coke.

      Come check out this lovely Tanguero Bistro, with excellent French food and wines!

      L train to Bedford Avenue, first stop in Brooklyn. (Exit Driggs, walk one block.)

      http://www.fadany.com/

      Easy Parking

      Hope to see you all at TANGO FADA!

      Hosted by Jack Hanley (while our beautiful Annatina is performing in Europe.)

      http://www.annatango.com/FADA.html
    • jjhanley@rocketmail.com
      Message 2 of 14 , May 6 1:45 AM
        What could be better than a warm spring evening of tango with DJ Anthony Blackwell? Perhaps a warm spring evening with DJ Anthony Blackwell along with good friends, new friends, and great food and drinks. All at a magical place called FADA in Williamsburg Brooklyn!

        This Tuesday, May 7th.

        Class from 7-8pm with Annatina Luck
        assisted by Jack Hanley.

        Dancing from 8pm till late.

        $10- with Class
        $5- Milonga only

        Tuesday special: all you can eat mussels for only 20.-!!!

        Your hosts; Jack & Annatina

        FADA is just 5 minutes from Union Square by subway.

        Take the L train to Bedford Avenue, first stop in Brooklyn. (Exit at Driggs, walk one block.)

        At FADA you'll find a wonderful atmosphere for Tango--casual and energetic with an air of Buenos Aires right in the heart of Brooklyn.

        http://www.fadany.com/

        Fada French Bistro
        530 Driggs Ave.
        Brooklyn, NY 11211
      • John Hanley
        Message 3 of 14 , Oct 20, 2013
          Tuesday October 22nd enjoy an evening of dancing at FADA. Be with friends, embrace, and share the warm notes of tango.

          There's great food, great drinks, and a welcoming staff. Comfortable seating around the dance floor, as well as in the back garden.

          DJ: Anthony Blackwell

          All Level Class from 7-8pm with Jack

          Dancing from 8 pm 'till 12.30 am

          Class & Milonga: $10
          Milonga: $8

          Very convenient location, just 5 minutes from Union Square:

          L train to Bedford Avenue, first stop in Brooklyn.
          (Exit Driggs, walk half a block.)

          http://www.fadany.com/

          Your hosts: Jack & Annatina
        • John Hanley
          Message 4 of 14 , Jan 6, 2014
            Every Tuesday dance and relax at FADA. Be with friends, embrace, and share the warm notes of tango.

            There's great food, great drinks, and a welcoming staff. Comfortable seating around the dance floor, as well as in the back garden.

            DJ & Guest Host: Anthony Blackwell

            All Level Class from 7-8 pm with Anthony

            Dancing from 8 pm 'till 12.30 am

            Class & Milonga: $10
            Milonga: $8

            Very convenient location, just 5 minutes from Union Square:

            L train to Bedford Avenue, first stop in Brooklyn.
            (Exit Driggs, walk half a block.)

            http://www.fadany.com
          • Jack Hanley

              Message 6 of 14 , Mar 23, 2014
                Every Tuesday at FADA share the thrill of the dance and the warmth of friends.

                This Tuesday we'll be swooning to the music of DJ Anthony Blackwell.

                All Level Class from 7-8 pm with Jack

                Dancing from 8 pm 'till 12.30 am

                Class & Milonga: $10
                Milonga: $8

                Very convenient location, just 5 minutes from Union Square:

                L train to Bedford Avenue, first stop in Brooklyn.
                (Exit Driggs, walk half a block.)

                At FADA enjoy great food, great drinks, and the welcoming staff.

                Comfortable seating around the dance floor, as well as in the back garden.

                http://www.fadany.com/

                Your hosts: Jack and Annatina.
              • Jack Hanley
                Message 7 of 14 , Mar 31, 2014
                  It's the first of April at FADA! Let's celebrate with friendship, laughter and warm embraces.

                  This week we'll be swooning to the music of DJ Anthony Blackwell.

                  All Level Class from 7-8 pm

                  Dancing from 8 pm 'till 12.30 am

                  Class & Milonga: $10
                  Milonga: $8

                  Very convenient location, just 5 minutes from Union Square:

                  L train to Bedford Avenue, first stop in Brooklyn.
                  (Exit Driggs, walk half a block.)

                  At FADA enjoy great food, great drinks, and the welcoming staff. Comfortable seating around the dance floor, as well as in the back garden.

                  Message 8 of 14 , May 5 8:25 AM
                    This Tuesday get some FADA in your life. We encourage laughter with friends, dancing with grace, and pure reckless joy.

                    All Level Class from 7-8 pm with Jack

                    DJ: Anthony Blackwell

                    Dancing from 8 'till 12.30 am

                    As always there will be great food, great drinks, and sweet Alex at the bar giving you his love and attention.

                    Come early for HAPPY HOUR from 5 pm - 8 pm:
                    $5 Wine and Beer, $7 cocktails.
                    Free wine or beer with order of mussels.

                    Class & Milonga: $10
                    Milonga: $8

                    Your host is Jack Hanley.

                    FADA is just 5 minutes from Union Square. I swear!

                    L train to Bedford Avenue, first stop in Brooklyn.
                    (Exit Driggs, walk one block to North 8th Str.)

                    FADA

                  • Jack Hanley
                    Message 9 of 14 , May 26 6:38 PM
                      This Tuesday get some FADA in your life. We encourage laughter, friendship, and a cozy tango embrace. It's a little bit of Buenos Aires in the heart of Williamsburg.

                      All Level Class from 7-8 pm with Jack

                      DJ: Anthony Blackwell-The Diviner

                      Dancing from 8 'till 12.30 am

                      Comfortable seating around the dance floor, as well as in the back garden and on the sidewalk.

                      Message 10 of 14 , Jun 24, 2014
                        Tuesday June 24 is FADA. Come dance, laugh, and trip the tango fantastic.

                        All Level Class from 7-8 pm with Jack.

                        DJ: Anthony Blackwell

                        Dancing from 8 'till 12.30 am

                        Comfortable seating around the dance floor, as well as in the back garden and on the sidewalk.

                        Come early for HAPPY HOUR from 5 pm - 8 pm:
                        $5 Wine and Beer, $7 cocktails.
                        Free wine or beer with order of mussels.

                        Class & Milonga: $10
                        Milonga: $8

                        Your host is Jack.

                        FADA is just 5 minutes from Union Square. I swear!

                        L train to Bedford Avenue, first stop in Brooklyn.
                        (Exit Driggs, walk one block to North 8th Str.)

                        http://www.fadany.com/

                      • Jack Hanley
                        Relax and enjoy a night of summer loving at FADA. Laughter, friendship and cozy embraces every Tuesday.

All Level Class from 7-8 pm with Jack

                            Message 13 of 14 , Dec 15, 2014
                              Be with friends and enjoy warm embraces every Tuesday at FADA.

                              This Tuesday we have Anthony Blackwell as our DJ. And Daniel Aranda & Annatina Luck will be teaching their excellent class.

                              7-8 PM All Level Class with Daniel & Annatina

                              Dancing from 8 'till 12.30 am

                              DJ: Anthony Tango

                              Come early for HAPPY HOUR from 5 pm - 8 pm:
                              $5 Wine and Beer, $7 cocktails.
                              Free wine or beer with order of mussels.

                              Class & Milonga: $10
                              Milonga: $8

                              FADA is just 5 minutes from Union Square. I swear!

                              L train to Bedford Avenue, first stop in Brooklyn. (Exit Driggs, walk one block to North 8th Str.)

                              Your hosts: Jack & Annatina

                            • Jack Hanley
                              Message 14 of 14 , Jan 12, 2015
                                Escape the cold at Fada. Let's snuggle in the warm glow of tango.

                                All Level Class from 7-8 pm with Jack Hanley

                                DJ Anthony Blackwell-The Diviner

                                Dancing from 8 'till 12.30 am

                                Great food, great drinks, and sweet Alex at the bar giving you his love and attention.

                                Come early for HAPPY HOUR from 5 pm - 7 pm: