SALON REALE - Red Velvet Valentine - tomorrow FRIDAY Feb 15th -Grand (re)Opening!

  • tangothomasandhana
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 14, 2013
      SALON REALE - Red Velvet Valentine - Grand (re)Opening of our milonga FRIDAY Feb 15th! NEW VENUE at Hartley House on 413 W46th strt, west of 9th ave.
      EVERY FRIDAY 8-12am milonga. $15. (Incl. 7pm fundamentals class.) BYOB ok.
      VALENTINE'S DESSERT table for all!
      DJ: Martin Hernandez

      Very Buenos-Aires feel, red draped 18' ceiling, balcony, open smooth wood large dance floor, tables all around. Diner specials/signature dishes from our FAMILY RECIPES (very affordable - reserving a table if dining, is recommended - email: tango.thomasandhana@...).
      subways:
      A,C,E to Port Authority
      N,Q,R,S,1,2,3,7 to Times Sq.
      parking:
      Street parking after 7pm on 10th ave.
      Visit www.thomasreale.com for more details.
      We are sorry we had to cancel last week due to the blizzard. But we hope to see you all there this Friday!
      OUR SALON IS YOUR SALON!
      Abrazos, Thomas and Hana.
      Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile